Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Buddy Story Swap

It all started yesterday when the kids from school were talking about the abandoned house on the hill and how it's haunted. I didn't know weather to believe them or not, so I went to see for myself. I decided to have a look inside. I slowly creeped through the front door. I had feeling something was behind me so I turned around. The door came swing shut just missing my face. Dust flew everywhere which ended me up coughing in disgust. I was really scared of what could happen next, so I tried to look for light or a switch but there was no power. It got colder as took each step. Finding an exit wasn’t as easy as I thought because of all the darkness. I tried to find a way to the the exit but then I saw two red dots staring at me, I went to see what is was. As I got closer, it seemed to get bigger. The hairs on my arms and neck stood up...All of a sudden the red dots went away and the door opened. I ran out thinking of never going back.





Today we learnt a new task that helps us to write good recounts. The task was that each person in the pair take turns writing something that is continuing that last persons sentence. I worked with Sebastian. We were given a picture that we had to write a recount about in 15 minutes.

1 comment:

Robyn Anderson said...

Wow! What great describing words boys. I have a clear picture in my mind to match your events. What did you learn today?

Post a Comment