Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

Writing Sample: March

A Day That I’ve had fun with My  family

A day that I’ve had fun with my family is when I went to Rainbows End With My club and family. That day I went in I had to give them my card. That card was only for the players that played for the club. Well when we went inside we only had 4 hours to go on everything. So we went to go look for a set. When we found us a set we went on the rides. But the thing about that the rides it didn't look fun to go on. but I gave it a try. When we went on the fear fall I like it a bit but i had fun. After that we went to go and eat with our team. Then after we finished eating i arks my dad if he wanted to go back on the rides but he said no because he had to take my brother to his rides. So I went with my friends and went on some of the rides. Then After that I went back to get my little sister so I can take her to the arcade room so she can have a try at the games. After that I went back to my family then went to go play rugby with my friends rugby .When we finish Our game we went to say bye because our time was up but we said we will see each other on the bus to go down to lake taupo. That day was a awesome day because I  had time to spend it with my family. That Day was fun and made me feel tired.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment